1. Robinsons shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the Goods in accordance with the Order subject to
these Conditions, which shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms & conditions.
2. Robinson’s employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations or give any advice or
recommendations concerning the Goods except where confirmed by Robinsons in writing.
3. Orders given to representatives are subject to acceptance at head office. Robinsons will use
reasonable endeavors to supply the orders placed, but will not be liable for any failure to do so arising
from causes beyond its control. Robinsons also reserve the right to suspend delivery in the event of its
accounts not beings paid to terms.
4. All orders are subject to the availability of stock.
5. Change of ownership must be notified within four weeks otherwise you will be open to liability for
goods purchased on your account.
PRICE & PAYMENT (Seller = Robinsons)
1. The price of goods shall be the price listed in the sellers published price list current at the date of
2. The goods shall remain the property of the seller until paid for in full by the Buyer and if the goods are
sold before the seller has been paid for in full the buyer shall hold the proceeds of sale on trust.
3. If payment is overdue in whole or part, the seller may recover or recall the goods and may enter upon
the buyer’s premises where the goods are stored for that purpose.
4. Buyers to whom credit facilities have been granted must settle accounts as per the conditions
stipulated when opening their accounts. In the event of any account remaining unpaid after its due date
for payment then payment of all goods delivered at any time shall forthwith become due.
5. The right is reserved to withdraw or refuse credit terms at the sellers’ absolute discretion without
assigning any reason therefore.
6. Robinsons Limited reserve the right to charge interest at 10% accumulated per Overdue Balance, and
any legal costs incurred.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the Buyer’s place of
2. Any dates specified by the seller for delivery of the goods are intended to be an estimate and time for
delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within
a reasonable time.
3. The seller shall be entitled to invoice the buyer for the price of goods on or at any time after delivery.
4. The buyer shall not be entitled to reject any delivery of goods solely by reason of short orders.
5. Unless otherwise specified, prices include free delivery to the buyers’ premises within Northern
Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
6. If for any reason the buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the goods when they are ready for
delivery, or the seller is unable to deliver the goods on time because the buyer hasn’t provided
appropriate instructions, documents, licenses of authorisations:
• Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer
• The goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
• The seller may store the goods until delivery, whereupon the buyer shall be liable for all related costs
DAMAGES, CLAIMS & RETURNS
1. All goods must be examined on receipt and any shortage or damage should be notified to Robinsons
within 24 hours from delivery. Damaged goods must photographed and emailed to
[email protected] within 24 hours. Please retain damages for inspection.
2. If delivery is not refused, and the customer doesn’t notify the seller accordingly, the buyer shall not be
entitled to reject the goods and the seller shall have no reliability for such defect.
3. No returns can be accepted without proof of purchase.
Ambient, Chilled, Fresh & Frozen products can be returned via Drivers provided the goods are fit for resale.
DATA PRIVACY & PROCESSING POLICY
1. All data provided to us is held and secured in compliance with the terms of the UK Data Protection
Acts of 1998 and subsequent revisions thereof.
2. The information requested may be used in profiling you, your business and/or company, associated
businesses or other business or trading links for our legitimate business interests to help us to recognise
and understand the business, trade or operational risk posed by these factors at the time of application
and reassessed from time to time.
3. Credit searches using Credit Reference Agencies may create a soft footprint on the credit file held
with that agency.
4. Profiling will use predictive and/or reactive credit scoring models and other manual or automatic
profiling or models to assess your credit worthiness and the results of such profiling will help us make a
decision on the type of account and payment terms we may be able to offer now or in the future.
5. You have the right to request a human to area assess any application made and assessed by profiling
and you may enquire further about this or the decision itself once it has been made by emailing
[email protected] laying out your enquiry in full, we will respond within 28 working days.